Friday, September 23, 2011

Nonsense

I was trying to practice some NX 7.5 (or known as Unigraphics) by myself referring through a text book that I suddenly got the inspiration to put this post. I don't know where this "inspiration" came from, but it just came out like a spark. But come to think of it, I don't know what to write. See, that's what I am doing right now. Putting whatever is coming on my mind. Facebook, twitter and now google+ wants me to do it but I don't think whatever that is on my mind can be put in the constraints of a social network. It is just the random chain of thoughts that I am putting in. Honest.

The last post that I put on this blog was a 8 months ago. I don't know where that time went by. Time flies. One summer went by and hey, it is almost winter now. Someone is singing something in the Pandora internet radio right now, I don't know what he is singing about, but the music is just washing over me as I am typing this. I did not put anything on here for sometime because I did not think anything significant enough to blog on.

But then, wait. Why should I care about the significance of what I am writing ? It is not some newspaper or something. It is just MY blog. I am writing what I want to write right at this instant. I know that it does not make any sense whatsoever. But then making sense is the least of  my agenda while I am writing this post. I would say that even writers do that. I can claim now that whatever I wrote till now and whatever I am going to write has an interior meaning which one will only understand when one reflects its "inner" meaning. I can say it is like modern art. Seriously I don't understand head or tail of modern art. Before you judge me let me say that I am actually an art enthusiast. But not modern art. I remember one painting in particular in the Chicago art museum. It was just a green rectangular board. It had a description on its side about what that green rectangle means. I can't see for my life how can the green rectangle mean that. I would say that the one who paints signboards would have put in more effort to his creation than all these modern art guys.

I think I am deviating from the central theme of this blog post. I am starting to get into a topic in particular. I don't want to do that. I want this blog post to be just what is coming on to my mind right now. I want it to be just nonsense. (Oh. I got the title of my blog post now !) But nonsense has its merits. I can say that what I am writing is nonsense for you and that it makes perfect sense to me. Like how Galileo and Copernicus' theory that earth is rotating around the sun and not the other way around did not make any sense at that time. Nonsense I would say is the father of all inventions. Because what you consider now as nonsense will make perfect sense later on. 

See. I got over my "writer's block" and typed in 4 paragraphs just like that. Just plain random nonsense. Well, that is what would be going through each and every one's mind about 90% of the time. Just plain nonsensical thoughts overlapping each other. Still more and more thoughts are coming into my mind which I want to put in here. But it has to stop here. I have to go back to where this blog started in the first place. I have to go back to practicing NX 7.5.



2 comments:

  1. This post really IS nonsense. Atleast you got the title right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he he...:-) good to know that my post served the purpose....

    ReplyDelete