Saturday, December 18, 2010

Me into blogging....?

           Well, I don't have any specific reason to start blogging... Just thought i would start blogging and that is it. And don't ask me why i put this title "The optimistic Indian". Well, maybe because I am an optimistic person, maybe because I am an Indian or maybe because I am optimistic about India.... whatever...
            
           But then, it is fun. A place to express our ideas. To scribble out something when I am bored. To share my views on a variety of topics and my experiences and what I learned from them..... It is not that I have been in any war or climbed the Himalayas to have so much experiences. But if you ask me, our life as such is an experience if you look back at it...It is like a movie with its share of comedies, twists and turns. Just an ordinary life is more funnier and thrilling than you think. So why not put it in writing...? It has all the components for a best-selling novel or a blockbuster movie if you look at it in the right manner...


            In this blog , I will be dealing with a lot of stuff, which I feel I should put down in writing... So it would from many diverse fields like travel, cinema,music,books, politics and yes, India. So here it is... my introduction or my first blog post....  I will be back with more....
           

            

No comments:

Post a Comment